Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Whine and Win on Wednesday

Good Morning! Our Wednesday got off to a very early start today. So I figured what better time to start a new Wednesday tradition. Next week I will try to get fancy and figure out Mr. Linkey, but for this week Add Your Whiny Wednesday story in the comments section. At the stroke of midnight Wednesday 5/20/09 I will close comments and randomly select a prize winner! And free, fun swag is always sure to bring a smile to my face!

So What are we Playing for this week:


A Brand New Brita Slim Water Filtration system









One 16 Count Box of My Current Favorite Beverage- 4C "To Go" size (20oz) Vitamin Stix.






And One Yummy Box of Turtle Candy
A Prize Pack Guaranteed to Take your Whine out of Wednesday!
My Whine:
Why Do I Hate Charter Cable- Let me count the ways!!! They must be running some sort of system maintenance because at about 335am the DVR/Cable Box in our bedroom started clicking off and on and running an annoying click/pop/reset program. After the third cycle I was wide awake. Now Emma is too- Drat!!! It is doing the same thing in the living room. Hopefully it will be back to bed soon!

5 comments:

  1. My whine? I don't have time to do anything! I work 3 jobs, then race home and cook.... I hate, HATE having a messy house, but my harried schedule doesn't help it at ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am whiny because my birthday is Friday and I will officially be in my mid thirties! I can no longer say I am in my early thirties. :) Thanks!


    lexbyam at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sick of people who let their dogs poop in my yard and don't clean it up. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my dear hubby is working 14 hr days this week....i'm so thankful he has a job though and the "so long" hrs are only temporary!

    ~eunice
    rsmile2u @dejazzd .com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vein surgery. It was WAY worse than I thought it would be, and after a week, I still am limping and hurting. Is that whiny enough for you? I think I may come back here every Wed so I can whine. Love the idea.

    superpaige (at) ericksonfamily (com)

    ReplyDelete