Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday 5/18/09

Time for a weekly dose of free therapy.

I most certainly did not eat cheese cake bites at 6am Friday morning. And I would never let Emma have some too- for breakfast. If I did I would make sure to spread a little smuckers jelly on top to atleast "add some fruit".

Cats..I have three and love my three..but what is it about stray cats coming to OUR house?? I most certainly did not send my husband outside last night at nearly 10pm with instructions to run new Orange Screaching Cat off of our property. AndI would never tell him that it would be ok to zing him with the paint ball or beebee gun. Not that his attempts would work, small moving targets are not in his skill set. And I certainly didn't think twice about the fact that said orange cat might be rabid- considering the screaming, meowing, and pandamonium outside our living room window. I would never volunteer my husband to get rid of the rabid creature- not me!

What did you not do last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment