Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday


Thank you McMama for hosting such a fun, spirit lifting, and free Weekly Therapy Session. We continue to pray for baby Stellan!
While talking to my mother's annoying significant other I certainly was not thinking; How can I make him shut up? (Duct tape) How can I make his disappear into the bathroom for hours? (Visine) How can I send him to the hospital for an extended summer vacation? (import a little Ebola).. Not me! No Way!
I didn't roll my eyes at a volunteer this morning when she told me I shouldn't answer questions about fire safety posed to me by my new graduate intern...Not me! That would be so rude..To react in such a snot nosed way to a nosey volunteer...
I didn't eat a bag of nestle dibs for dinner. I certainly would not rationalize it by claiming it was dairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment