Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me Monday 6/15/09


Thank you McMama for hosting another great edition of Not Me Monday- a fabulous blog carnival where you can clear your mind and soul from all of the things you would never do!
Wow- There were so many things that I would never consider doing.
After my mother evicted her useless boyfriend- I certainly did not spend the better part of a week collecting dog and cat hair to package in with his belongings. Shed? Not my animals! Annoy the heck out of Dickie by making him face something he really hates when he unpacks his things..Not ME!! Never!
And while we are on the topic I certainly didn't share the tale of his disloyalty, thievery, and nastiness with his ex-in-laws, the mail man (mine and my mothers), or any of his co-workers- NOT ME!!
For the past 8 years I have had to cook with his allergies in mind- no salt or pepper in anything- Pass the Peppers and Hot sauce- I am certainly not wearing a large grin!
My mom is free- her spirit and face certainly show it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment