Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Price Chopper Best Chops until 7/5/09

I finally had time to run into Price Chopper today. I have to say that they have been on a roll with great BOGO and B1G2 deals!!

My Grand total in 2 orders was $45.59 and I now have $17.00 in Register rewards. I had split into 2 orders and had planned on rolling one of the register rewards to the 2nd order, but the catalina went nuts so I had to get a rain check. They fixed it and cats printed out just fine with the next order. My Grand totals before coupons and advantage savings came to $155.48. I saved 71% and earned $17.00 towards anything I want next time.

Some of My favorite deals revolve around 2 fairly profitable Register Reward/Catalina coupon deals:

Buy $20 worth of Kraft products, get $7 RRs.
**Remember totals are from original price, not the price after coupons and advantage savings**
  • Velveta Cheese $3.49 (from $4.79 reg.) use $1 Kraft Printable from May or June to get each for $1.49.
  • Kraft Cheese Slices $1.99 (use $1/2 Kraft Printable) = 99cents each (reg. 3.29)
  • A1 Marinades are BOGO (reg. $3.79 each) combine with any one of many June coupons online or in sunday inserts to walk out with both for $1.69.
  • Kraft Mac and Cheese- I used a B3G1 coupon, 4/3.29
  • Miracle Whip (reg 4.29) on sale $3.29 use $1 Kraft printable= $1.69
  • Philly Cream Cheese 99cents (use $1/2 Kraft Printable)= Free

It was very easy to get $20 of products for cheap, then with the register reward they were pretty much free. You can do this deal once per transaction. Come up with 2 transactions, use the $7 to pay for the 2nd order and get another $7RR! Lots of free and cheap great Summer foods!!

Buy $10 Unilever, get $3 RRs.

  • I Cant Believe Its Not Butter (reg $3.29) on sale for $1.69, use $1.25 coupon= 44 cents
  • Lipton HUGE cans of tea (flavored, sugared powder) BOGO (reg 4.99)- use 2 60cent coupons to get both for $2.59- This alone almost earns the reward!

Other Great Deals

  • Sunny D Drinks $1 on sale, use 55cent coupon from one of several June Sunday inserts= Free
  • Suddenly Salad $1.29 on sale. Use $1/2 Printable to get 2/60 cents
  • Luigi's Italian Ice BOGO (reg $3.69) use 2- 75cent coupons to get both for 69 cents total.
  • Ballpark Hotdogs B1G2, - I loaded 6 packs into the cart and used 3- $1/2 coupons from last sunday's smart source. The coupons say do not double, but they did double at price chopper! (Reg. 3.69/pack). By buying 6 and using the 3 coupons this brought the price down to 23 cents per pack- for 8 hotdogs!!
  • Hebrew National Hot Dogs BOGO- expensive at $5.79, but I had $1/1 coupons, so I got 2 packs for $1.79. This is still much more expensive- only 4 in a pack, but a great sale.

What will I do with 8 more packages of hot dogs? Hand them out to friends and family. We are stocked with more hotdogs than I know what to do with- so we will share.

No comments:

Post a Comment